clude a 6-inch
in addition to a
is intended for
the gentle transfer of friable materials. Low-friction, high-strength poly-
mer discs slide materials gently, quietly, and dust-free through smooth
stainless steel tubing, which can be routed horizontally, vertically or at
any angle through small holes in walls or ceilings and over short or
long distances. System can be configured with single or multiple inlets,
metered and/or non-metered, and valved or opened discharges. Cable-
disc assembly is pulled through tubing circuitry by a drive wheel at one
end of the circuit and kept taut by an automatic cable tensioner at the
opposite end of the circuit. Housings and ancillary metallic components
are 304 or 316 stainless steel with continuous welds ground and pol-
ished to food standards. Discs are affixed to stainless steel and Nylon-
encapsulated stainless steel cable for sanitary applications.
Helix® flexible-screw conveyor provides batch, intermittent and continuous
conveying of free- and non-free flowing bulk.
• Product’s simple, yet rugged construction consists of one moving
part: a helicoid screw that rotates inside a fixed tube.
• Product fits exact applications with a broad selection of hoppers
• Hopper choices include stainless or low-cost poly.
• Standard models can convey up to 25 cfm at heights
up to 40 ft.
• Convey materials over distances up to 80 feet and
discharge heights up to 40 ft. An optional mobile
base provides a discharge height of 12 ft.
• Servicing is quick and simple with T-handle
connectors that require no special tools.
• Fewer components keep maintenance
and costs to a minimum.
Full inspection of packages by vision
how we may help you:
improve quality control
on your packing lines, reduce
customer returns dramatically
of empty packs