Company’s patented MSBO spout allows for
clean deposits of difficult-to-handle products like
meat, fish, poultry and vegetables. Product runs
unburnable products that previously could not
be cleanly cut off. Design features include:
• Positive shut-off
• Unique cutting spool
• Circumferential air blow-off
• Cutting spool blow-off
• PLC controlled multiple cycling of
• Quick tool-free disassembly of
• Heavy duty design
• Product can be added to new or
existing filling machines.
Spout is designed for use over tray lines, horizontal vacuum formers and entrée lines that run
a wide variety of savory products where a clean
cut off is required to maintain a clean seal zone.
Guardian Defender automated barrier door guard smachinery, contains processes and protects employees
from robotic/machine movement zones.
• Product has upgrades to its non-contact safety switch configuration, control systems and
interlocking capabilities. It features a new, more resilient curtain material that resists a wider array
of application-driven hazards and offers optional variable frequency drive to control curtain speed.
Product utilizes new quick-disconnect cables, which allow for easy installation and integration.
• PLe hold-down mechanism locks the door in down position to allow for machine “de-energizing” time.
• Redesigned rotary cam limit switch, encoder positioning and variable frequency drive control the
curtain’s operating speed and position,
dramatically improving the adjustability
of door position, speed and control.
Frommelt Safety www.frommeltsafety.com