That Sparks Innovation
The dynamic ProFood Tech Conference Program, led by
IDFA, will offer a wide-range of educational experiences:
• Hear fresh ideas and strategies from respected
• Examine consumer trends changing the food and
• Survey best practices for food safety, business
development, resource efficiency and more.
APRIL 4–6, 2017
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS USA
To Keep You Competitive
Join more than 6,000 food processing professionals
at this new biennial event—the industry’s most
• Visit with 400+ of the world’s top suppliers on a
150,000 nsf show floor.
• Explore the latest in food and beverage technologies.
• Discover emerging flavors, ingredients and products
to meet consumer demands.
FOOD & BEVERAGE