Company announces the launch of the IJ4000 high-resolution inkjet system for printing alphanumerics,
barcodes and graphics onto porous substrates, including
secondary food packaging. Key features of this system
Industry-Leading Barcode Decode-ability & Print Throw Distance
• Print engines provide a throw distance of ½-inch for
alphanumerics and ¼-inch for barcodes.
• A 35 percent improvement on barcode decode-ability
compared to competing systems available in the
Industry-Leading Flexibility & Ease of Use
• The unique interface can be moved to a remote location
for greater ease of use in on-floor and in-office editing.
• Interface can be used on a personal PC, eliminating
the need for a separate controller and reducing cost
by as much as 15 percent.
Lowest Maintenance Requirements in the Market
• The printer features a unique single point ink supply that can feed as many as
four different print engines.
• The IJ4000 requires as much as 30 percent less downtime than alternative
Industry-Leading Print Engine Durability
• The projected lifespan of the IJ4000 is as much as five times longer than
case of ultra-concentrated
floor cleaner for high-volume users that
costs pennies per use and keeps waste to a
minimum. The product features a combination
of non-petroleum solvents and surfactants to
pull grease, oil and dirt from soiled floors and
other areas in industrial plants. One scoop per
mop bucket is all that is needed to maintain
proper dilution and control overuse. It can also
be used in a floor scrubber or even a spray
bottle. The non-corrosive formula is non-toxic,
biodegradable and non-flammable.
Kafko International Ltd www.oileater.com
Hi-Yield 16-5000 Meat Saw
Company announces the Hi-Yield 16-5000 Saw for fresh and frozen
meat, poultry, fish and vegetable products. The 16-5000 represents a
new generation of meat saws. It is a high-speed, high-yield saw that
offers significant safety features, including a Quick-Stop Brake that
stops the blade within one second of shut-off or opening of the safety
interlocked doors to dramatically reduce risk of injury. It also features
double-flanged stainless steel wheels that are standard on every saw.
Designed with the end user in mind, the Hi-Yield 16-5000 Saw is the
easiest saw on the market to clean without complete disassembly.
Its uniquely designed soft-start ability provides maximum energy
efficiency. Additional features include:
• A three-speed selector switch for low, medium
and high operation speeds up to 5,000 BFM on
a variety of products at different temperatures
• A soft-start, no-brake motor that reaches full
speed in three seconds for less wear and tear
on drive components and maintenance-free
• Rugged stainless steel and energy
• State-of-the-art controls that
optimize energy usage
• Enclosed motor and swing-away tables
for easy wash-down cleaning and blade
• Optional micrometer adjust portion control